Nick is an established, internationally renowned consultant radiographer. He has a strong track record of bridging clinical practice, academia and governance in the NHS and private sector. He is recognised as a leader in artificial intelligence within radiography and a co-investigator for NHSx funded research on AI deployment in clinical practice..
Nick holds advisory roles in the NHS and independent sector and is a peer reviewer for NHSx AAC programme and several high profile journals.
Nick brings experience of generating high quality research evidence to underpin and support change, ensuring robust and sustainable solutions are implemented.
- Creation and development of clinical governance framework for radiographer reporting in the NHS
- Established an exemplar regional model to support clinical radiology and reporting radiographer trainees, working with regions to implement roll out across England
- Co-investigator for NHSx funded clinical evaluation of radiology AI
- Peer reviewer for NHSx, Lancet Digital Health, BMJOpen
- Expert radiography member of the national AHP clinical cell
- International collaboration defining the role of the radiographer-led implementation of artificial intelligence into clinical practice
- Pathway optimisation and improvement
- Strategic oversight of regional improvement initiatives
- Generating and synthesising research evidence to underpin service and practice innovation